This is an idea of a training course for beginners in digital youth work created by participants in our seminar.
🕛 12 weeks, 6 hours for week
👤 Self-paced, progress at your own Speed
🔸 About this course:
The course aims to increase the skills and abilities of Youth workers, especially in relation to
the use of digital tools that can facilitatate their work within their organizations.
🔹 Subject: Digital Youth Work
🔹 Level: Introductory
🔹 Language: English
🔸 What you’ll learn:
• Increase the management capacity of groups of young people also through the use of
digital and remote means.
• Increase problem setting skills.
• Helps to eliminate inequalities of opportunity and regional differences.
• Be able to build new networks that can connect organizations through collaborative
• Be able to constantly monitor their own progress and those of the project having the ability
to redesign if necessary.
• Acquire skills related to the connection and correlation of theoretical scenarios and daily
• Being able to communicate results and objectives using the tools of social marketing.
The organization of youth workers will support digital work in the field of youth and this will
be good for the civic field.
🔹1-4 weeks: Problem setting, problem solving, build new networks and collaborative
🔹 5-8 weeks: Projectation and redesign of a project, management groups of young people
using digital tools.
🔹 9-12 weeks: Use tools of social marketing, online-offline communication of the results.
Credits to Team: Federica, Alfonso, Domenico, Cihat.